Design a sleeve tattoo with a halloween theme for a chance to win $1000!
- Age Requirement:
This BratTats Tattoo Design Contest is open to all artists 18 years of age or older.
- The Work Must Be Original:
No artwork needs to be shipped as these are online exhibits. You must be the creator of the art and image file you or your approved representative submit to the competition. Your art must be your own original concept and not a copy of anyone else’s copyrighted material. (If your image infringes upon another’s copyright it will be disqualified.) Upon submitting your work, to this competition, you are solely responsible for any infringement on copyrighted materials.
- Repeat Entries:
There is no restriction on entering art that has been entered to previous competitions. Artist may enter multiple designs.
The artist retains all copyrights to their artwork until the contest winner signs the contract for hire agreement. Please watermark all artwork or your images will be watermarked with the BratTats logo.
- Non-exclusive Permissions:
By entering this art competition, you are granting us a non-exclusive perpetual license to reproduce images of your artwork on our art-competition.net website and in our newsletters, and in the marketing of the art competitions to the general public. Artworks will not be used for any other purpose than that which is stated here. All winning entries will be displayed on the BratTats.com website.
- File Sizes and Formats:
Your images are best represented 300 dpi. The acceptable file formats are: jpg, gif, and png. Tattoo designs should be 6.5 in (w) x 19 (H). Artists may submit artwork that does not fit in these dimensions but it does lower your chances of being awarded the prize.
- The Entry Process:
- Step 1. Email your design to MinnesotaBratTats@gmail.com by August 11th at midnight.
- Step 2. Starting August 12th -Invite your friends to like, comment, and share your artwork from the BratTats Design Contest Album on FB. Invite friends to like your artwork posted to the BratTats IG page. Votes on social media will help determine the winner but the final decision is made by BratTats.
- Step 3. Winner will be announced August 18th
- Judging Criteria:
- Does the submitted artwork fit the theme of the competition?
- Is there a creative interpretation of the subject/ theme?
- Is the originality of the work interesting?
- Is there overall quality and command of the medium being used?
- Does the work impact the viewer in relationship to the theme?
- Does the work stand on its own as a complete and outstanding creative image?
- The composition and design of the work is also a judging criteria.
- Note: The quality of the images submitted will also play a role in the judging process.
- Original Work:
We reserve the right to request proof that your entry is your original artwork created solely by you. Non-compliance to this rule will be a disqualification of your entry.
- Multiple Submission:
There are no restrictions to the number of contests an artist can submit work to, nor the number of pieces they can submit, nor the number of prizes they can win.
- Submission Deadlines:
Artworks may be submitted up until midnight August 11th. No artworks will be accepted past the posted deadline.
- Prize Payments:
Cash prizes can be paid through Paypal or by a check mailed to the winner within 30 days of signed contract.
Winners shall be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.